On Sunday it’s going to … SARONA !!!
Every Sunday of summer, for an hour, professional coaches supervise you for a tonic course, jogging, stretching…
Ready, Go 1, 2 …
Sharona is proud to invite you to join free, running groups of SARONA ACTIVE cooperation with Brooks and guided by coaches Igis Running Club.
Beginner runners, runners and bags, or experienced runners, all are welcome to join groups, each according to its level. ready Set Go!
where and when? Every Sunday, at 20:00, gathering at St. Albert Brooks store Mandler Building No. 311.
Who is it for? Everyone!
* Group runners begin: designed for runners at the outset. Let us take you forward, to present goals, go through challenges … and get in shape!
* Group runners persistent: If you’re already there, running two or three times a week, unable to work out the sequence 30 to 60 minutes, let’s get better, run a good company and get professional guidance.
* A group of experienced runners: You’ve been there, running races, sipping the distance, half marathon, marathon … Join us and let professional training pulse rise.
* Coaches Igis Running Club, under the direction of head coach Yigal heart, athletics coach, an experienced runner and former Israeli national team athlete, handles the Israeli national team in athletics.
* Jonathan Haorstok: marathoner, a former basketball player, coach fitness and a healthy lifestyle. The owner of the blog Get the rebound motivation and inspiration for the sport.
* Limor grief: naturopath, ultra murder one of the best and most experienced in the country.
Crédit photo: Sarona Tel Aviv